Holiday Games For The Whole FamilySeptember 9, 2021
We all lead busy lives, and a family holiday is often the best time to relax and enjoy time together. Making the most of this with some family games, getting the whole family laughing together, can build stronger connections between you all, giving you more positive relationships to take home as a souvenir!
There are many family games and activities that you can join in with at Trabolgan Holiday Village, and you’ll love the crazy golf and our exciting adventure sports. However, if you want to take some time just to enjoy the beautiful surroundings and make the most of low-key family time, we’ve come up with a few inspiring ideas.
Easy Family Games For Your Family Holiday
Here are our favourite ways to spend time at Trabolgan:
- Scavenger hunt. Explore our beautiful grounds with an easy to arrange scavenger hunt. All you need is a pen and paper, and a box or bag to collect your findings. Write a quick list: two different leaves, a funny shaped stick, a flower… and let the kids do the rest!
- Treasure hunt. There are few things more exciting in the life of a child than treasure hunting! A bag of wrapped chocolates or a couple of small toys can be hidden around your accommodation or in the surrounding area, or you can go the whole hog and write a few clues to place at carefully selected locations en route. It’ll become a family holiday tradition in no time.
- Family sports day. There are plenty of fantastic sporting opportunities to choose from at Trabolgan Holiday Village, and you can get the family competing to make all of them more enjoyable, but if you want to multiply the fun, how about adding in some special races: try a wheelbarrow race, an egg and spoon, or a three legged race, to get you all roaring with laughter.
- A sandcastle competition. Our great location close to the beach means that you can pop out for some sun and sand while you’re visiting our holiday park in Ireland. Have a sandcastle competition while you’re there, and use your ice-lolly sticks to make the perfect flags! Just don’t forget to take your litter home with you.
- Take funny photos. While you’re away, you could take the chance to get ahead with the Christmas presents. Take a host of hilarious photos: pick a theme or dress up in funny outfits, and then you can create a fabulous calendar for the following year when you get back.
Visit Our Family Holiday Park in Ireland?
Trabolgan is the perfect family holiday park in Ireland, offering week, weekend and midweek break for the whole family. There are so many activities to choose from, and our kids entertainment is second to none. We have a great choice of accommodation, including our Forest Oak range, and we have packages to suit every budget.