Day Visitors & Family Days out at Trabolgan Holiday Village
Trabolgan has an exciting range of activities for young and old, so make sure you don’t miss out! Admission Fee is payable on entrance to Trabolgan and prebooking for Day Visits is not essential however some activities including TAS adventure sports may require pre-booking in advance of arrival.
WE ARE STILL CLOSED FOR THE 2020 SEASON AND DO NOT HAVE A DATE TO REOPEN. WE ARE AWAITING CLARIFICATION FROM THE HSE AND FAILTE IRELAND IN RELATION TO COVID RESTRICTIONS. ONCE WE KNOW MORE WE WILL CERTAINLY LET EVERYONE KNOW.
Regular 2020 Day Visitor Prices
|Day Pass||€12 per person|
|Family Pass||€50 (2 adults & 3 children)|
|Toddlers up to 2 years old||FREE|
- Entrance and parking
- Use of indoor and outdoor playarea's (Jungle safari, Eco Playground or Wooden Wonderland)
- Entrance to live entertainment shows or character meet and greets from children's favourites such as PJ Masks, Peppa Pig and George or Ben and Holly or The Trabolgan Woodland Characters Florrie the Fox or Bonnie the Bunny or Wez the Weasel or Billy the Badger (no entertainments on Mondays or Fridays on check in days or Tuesdays and Friday on bank holidays- entertainment varies on a daily basis
- A choice of ONE Of the following- Indoor Pool Paradise OR 1 Adventure Sport Activity OR Bird of Prey Centre OR Par 3 Golf (discounted tickets choice of Indoor Pool Paradise OR 9 Hole Fun Crazy Golf OR Bird of Prey Centre)
Indoor Pool Paradise- 9am-5pm
Located in the main centre our indoor pool paradise offers families the ideal mix of fun and relaxation in balmy temperatures of around 29°C. If you do not redeem your ticket in the pool then an additional fee applies for entry payable at the pool reception desk-
€8 per person (toddlers up to 2 years free)
NB- All Children under the age of 14 years old must be accompanied by a responsible adult, over the age of 18, when attending our Pool. The adult must remain in the pool in constant supervisiion of children 10 years and under. The adult must remain on the pool deck supervising children from 11-13 years of age.
Trabolgan Adventure Sports (TAS)
These activities are located in and around the Sports Hall area and an additional cost applies. Tickets can be purchased at the Sports Hall Coffee Shop.
- Combat Laser €12 (8 +yrs), Archery €11 (8+ yrs)
- Trabolgan Tower- Climbing €10, Abseiling €10, Zip Wire €10 (all 6 +yrs)
- Go Karts (singe or double) €11 (Over 5s only, minimum height of 150cm operates on a queing basis once tickets purchased)
- Bounce Zone- Bungee Trampolines €7 (4+ yrs), Inflatable Activities from €5 per person (6+ yrs), Water Walkerz €6 (age 5 - 17)
- Mini Kart €4 per child per session - coin operated 2 x €2 coin (age 5-8 yrs height restrictions apply)
- Mini Trampolines €4 per child per session (age 3 - 17)
As part of our continued investment programme across the park we are delighted to announce the arrival of the “Trabolgan High Ropes Centre” opening for Easter 2020.
Take on the twenty challenging elements of our high ropes course including balancing on cables, leaping on swinging logs, epic mini zip wire elements all while you are 17ft off the ground. Finish off with an exciting and exhilarating 100 metre zip wire descent. The course is over 250m long and is perfect for both young and old. So come along and enjoy some incredible family time together- Reach New Heights!
NB- All TAS activities are subject to availability & weather conditions. Please Note limited activities on Mondays or Fridays on check in days or Tuesdays and Friday on bank holidays- Trabolgan Adventure Sports varies on a daily basis. Minimum numbers may be required to run certain activities. Age and height restrictions apply. Prebooking may be required. Please visit the sports hall information or call in advance on 021 4661551 to check availability or book activities.
Located across from our information point/gift shop and our outdoor playareas, Florrie's Fun Crazy Golf offers 9 fun and challenging holes for all the family to enjoy.
€4 per person & €5 refundable deposit for clubs and balls
Bird of Prey Educational Centre
Located at the clubhouse on our golf course be sure to visit our Bird of Prey Educational Centre where you will see Hawks, Falcons and Owls. Your day visitor ticket can be used for free entry into the Bird of Prey Centre. Seperate entrance fee of €4 per person and €12 for a family of 4 applies to entrance to the Bird of Prey Centre if you redeem your day visitor ticket for another activity (subject to opening dates and times).
We are now closed for the 2019 season
Special Events 2020 (During special event weekends/weeks activities will run on a limited basis with no entertainment on during these dates)
* Trabolgan will open at 1.00pm on the following dates: Friday 3rd April, Friday 1st May, Friday 25th September, Friday 2nd October, Friday 9th October, Friday 16th October.
*All day visits subject to Trabolgan terms and conditions. Please note pets are not permitted on park except for guide or assistant dogs.