2018 Day Visitors & Family Days out at Trabolgan Holiday Village
Trabolgan has an exciting range of activities for young and old, so make sure you don’t miss out! Admission Fee is payable on entrance to Trabolgan and prebooking for Day Visits is not essential however some activities including TAS adventure sports may require pre-booking in advance of arrival.
PLEASE NOTE WE ARE CLOSED TO DAY VISITORS FROM FRIDAY 13th April to Friday 20th April 2018 (inclusive)
Purchase Your Discounted Day Visitor Tickets Online
2018 Day Visitor Prices
||€10 per person|
|Family Pass||€45 (2 adults & 3 children)|
|Toddlers up to 2 years old||FREE|
- Entrance and parking
- Use of indoor and outplayarea's
- Entrance to live entertainment shows or character meet and greets (no entertainments on Mondays or Fridays on check in days or Tuesdays and Friday on bank holidays- entertainment varies on a daily basis)20th & 27th April Entertainment Guide
- A choice of ONE Of the following- Indoor Pool Paradise OR 1 Adventure Sport Activity OR Bird of Prey Centre OR Par 3 Golf (discounted tickets choice of Indoor Pool Paradise Or Crazy Golf)
Indoor Pool Paradise- 9am-5pm
Located in the main centre our indoor pool paradise offers families the ideal mix of fun and relaxation in balmy temperatures of around 29°C. If you do not redeem your ticket in the pool then an additional fee applies for entry payable at the pool reception desk-
€8 per person (toddlers up to 2 years free)
NB- All Children under the age of 14 years old must be accompanied by a responsible adult, over the age of 18, when attending our Pool. The adult must remain in the pool in constant supervisiion of children 10 years and under. The adult must remain on the pool deck supervising children from 11-13 years of age.
Trabolgan Adventure Sports (TAS)
These activities are located in and around the Sports Hall area and an additional cost applies. Tickets can be purchased at the Sports Hall Coffee Shop. TAS
- Body Zorbing €7 (12 yrs), Combat Laser €10 (8 yrs), Archery €7 (8 yrs)
- Trabolgan Tower- Climbing €7, Abseiling €7, Zip Wire €7 (all 6 yrs)
- Go Karts (singe or double) €7 (minimum height of 150cm operates on a queing basis once tickets purchased)
- Bounce Zone- Bungee Trampolines €5 (6 yrs), Inflatable Activities from €2 per person (6 yrs), Water Walkerz €4 (6 yrs)
- Mini Kart €2 per child per session - coin operated (age 4-8 yrs)
- Mini Trampolines €3 per child per session
NB- All TAS activities are subject to availability & weather conditions. Please Note limited activities on Mondays or Fridays on check in days or Tuesdays and Friday on bank holidays- Trabolgan Adventure Sports varies on a daily basis. Minimum numbers may be required to run certain activities. Age and height restrictions apply. Prebooking may be required. Please visit the sports hall information or call in advance on 021 4661551 to check availability or book activities.
Located across from our information point and our outdoor playareas, Florrie's Fun Crazy Golf offers 9 fun and challenging holes for all the family to enjoy.
€4 per person & €5 refundable deposit for clubs and balls
Bird of Prey Educational Centre-
Located at the clubhouse on our golf course be sure to visit our Bird of Prey Educational Centre where you will see Hawks, Falcons and Owls.
Regular day entrance fee applies on entrance to park. Seperate entrance fee of €4 per person & €12 for a family of 4 applies to enrance to the Bird of Prey Centre (subject to opening dates and times)
Crafty Hands Pottery Studio
Get creative at our Pottery Studio is located in the main centre.
Prices start from €10 per person (subject to opening dates and times, prebooking may be required)
Dates Trabolgan will be closed in 2018
Trabolgan will close for the following dates throughout the 2018 season
Fri 13th - Mon 16th April, Mon 16th- Thurs 19th April, Mon 23rd- Thurs 26th April, Mon 30th April- 3rd May, Mon 24th- Thurs 27th September, Mon 1st- Thurs 4th October, Mon 8th- Thurs 11th October ,Mon 15th- Thurs 18th October, Mon 22nd- Thurs 25th October inclusive
Special Events 2018
During special event weekends/weeks activities will run on a limited basis with no entertainment on during these dates
Friday 6th April - Mon 9th April, Friday 13th April- Monday 16th April (No day admission), Friday 20th April- Monday 23rd April, Friday 8th June- 15th June, Friday 22nd June- Friday 29th June, Friday 5th October- 8th October, Friday 12th October- Monday 15th October, Friday 19th October- Monday 22nd October inclusive.
*All day visits subject to Trabolgan terms and conditions. Please note pets are not permitted on park.