Booking The Perfect Self Catering Holiday For Your FamilyApril 4, 2018
Here at Trabolgan Holiday Village, we offer everything you need for a fabulous family holiday in Ireland. With an exciting range of activities and entertainment, we know we’ve got something to delight every member of the family, and our luxury self catering accommodation means you have everything you need to enjoy a relaxing and fun break.
This year, we’ve updated several of our self-catering accommodation options, and we know you’ll love the fully equipped kitchen and stylish decor in your holiday home. Booking a holiday can be stressful if you’re not sure what to expect from your destination, so it pays to do a bit of research beforehand. Here are our top tips for booking a super family holiday.
5 Top Tips For Booking A Self Catering Family Holiday:
• Check the basics. Starting your holiday with an emergency dash to the supermarket can be stressful, so it’s a good idea to find out what to expect in advance. Most accommodation providers will list items included in the rental, and this will often include items such as dishwashing products, tea towels and soap.
• Look for luxuries. When you’re self catering, you’ll still be doing the shopping and cooking for the family, and if you opt for very basic accommodation this might feel harder work than being at home! Ensure that bed linen is provided and that you will have access to a dishwasher, for example, so that you can make the most of the holiday feeling, too.
• Plan for easy eating. Self catering gives you the flexibility to feed your family foods that you know they will eat, and you can cater for any dietary needs, but it can be a good idea to lower your standards a little and enjoy some quick and easy options. Plan your meals ahead of time and you’ll be able to relax and unwind on your holiday instead of spending all of your time in the kitchen.
• Take extra towels. Accommodation providers often provide one towel per person for your stay, although you should check this as towels are not always included. However, if you are likely to be swimming or visiting the beach, you will need to pack extra towels as well.
• Research local facilities. Your holiday will run more smoothly if you know where to find what you need in the local area. Knowing where to find local supermarkets, garages and doctor’s surgeries can be very helpful in an emergency and can put your mind at ease, leaving you free to relax and enjoy your break!
Fantastic Family Holidays in Ireland?
Trabolgan Holiday Village is the ideal destination for a family holiday in Ireland, with a great choice of luxurious self-catering accommodation on site.Call our reservations team on +353 (0) 21 4661551 or visit us online now.