Holidays & Short Breaks
Holidays, Midweek Breaks, Weekly & Short Weekend Breaks
Planning your 2022 break and looking for excellent, Self Catering Accommodation, with oodles of activities, lots to see and do, and endless facilities? Whether you're one of our many regular visitors or thinking of visiting us for the first time, we'd like to offer you a warm welcome to Trabolgan Holiday Village, always packed full of fun for all the family.
We offer weekend, midweek and weekly self catering packages in all our self catering accommodation. Our Weekly breaks run from Friday to Friday (7 days) or Monday to Monday (7 days), Weekend breaks Friday to Monday (3 days*) and Midweek breaks are from Monday to Friday (4 days*). *(On weeks that contain a bank holiday the weekends are from Friday to Tuesday and the midweek’s are from Tuesday to Friday)
When you book self catering accommodation with us, the price you pay includes the following fun range of activities:
Included In your Stay!
- Catch a glimpse of some of your favourite characters around the park (subject to Covid Restrictions)
- Outdoor children playgrounds with slides, tunnels, ball ponds, rope bridges, swings, slides and climbing frames
- Make a splash in our Indoor pool paradise with super waterslide (subject to Covid Restrictions)
- Outdoor sports activities with facilities to play Badminton, Soccer, Tennis, Basketball and Volleyball
- Newly opened Nature trail and access to beach area
- Par 3 coastal Golf Course, surrounded by superb backdrop of the East Cork Coast
For details of what holidays currently look like under current Covid Guidelines visit How Your Holiday Will Look
Trabolgan is "More than just a holiday" - its somewhere for everyone to spend real quality time together. Check out what makes Trabolgan special – watch the videos below.
Nature Trail and Beach Area
Our brand new High Ropes Course
Our Incredible Range of Adventure Sport Activities
The Trabolgan Bird of Prey Centre
A Day in the Life
Book your 2022 Self Catering Break
To book your 2022 self catering break call TODAY on +353 (0) 21 4661551 to book or alternatively click on the link below.