Our Top 5 Activities To Do In CorkJanuary 11, 2019
Here at Trabolgan Holiday Village, we are lucky to be located in one of the most beautiful parts of Ireland. The families who visit us are often happy to spend their break entertained by all of the fantastic activities we offer, and may not wish to leave our site at all, but for those who do, there are many wonderful places to explore in the surrounding area.
We are proud to be part of such a vibrant community and we know that many other tourist attractions in the area offer great opportunities for visitors. Our aim is to create the best family holiday you have ever experienced, and we will always be on hand to help you to get it right. Read on for our recommendations in Cork.
Five Top Activities In Cork
- Trabolgan Holiday Village. Whether you’re staying with us or just visiting for a day, we have an outstanding range of activities for everyone to enjoy. With a subtropical pool paradise, an adventure sports centre and a great selection of playgrounds and entertainment options, Trabolgan is a treat that is not to be missed.The Trabolgan Bird of Prey Centre is an excellent attraction for all the family, and our 9 hole crazy golf course is a popular way to spend an afternoon.
- Fota Wildlife Park. Fota Wildlife Park is a unique destination in Ireland, offering the opportunity to meet hundreds of animals from all over the world and learn about conservation from the experts. Particularly important is the harbour habitat area, which is home to the Harbour Seal and many other animal and native plant species.
- Cork City Gaol. You can feel the history of the area as you explore the castle-like building that was Cork City Gaol for many years. Now an excellent museum, this is the perfect place to discover more about this great city and find out what life was like as a prisoner in the 19th century.
- Blackrock Castle Observatory. Learning about the universe and the mysteries of outer space is a great way to spend a day, and your family will love to discover the interactive exhibits and activities at the Blackrock Castle Observatory. You can visit the venue’s website to find out more about the activities on offer, which include a Planetarium show and treasure hunt for children.
- Blarney Castle. If you want to truly immerse yourself in the historical beauty of Ireland, you won’t want to miss Blarney Castle. Take a walk around this incredible ruin, enjoy the fairy walk at Rock Close and kiss the famous Barney Stone to make the most of this wonderful attraction.
Book A Fantastic Family Break in Ireland Today
We would love to see you at Trabolgan this year, and our special Superhero PJ Masks team look forward to welcoming your children for plenty of fun and games.
We have a lively entertainment programme, which includes quizzes and bingo, as well as a great line up of live bands and cabaret acts throughout the season, and a great range of dining venues, too. Simply call our reservations team on +353 (0) 21 4661551 or visit us online now.