Tips For A Happy HalloweenSeptember 18, 2019
Halloween is a bigger occasion in Ireland than it’s ever been before, and we love to make the most of the chance to celebrate. Here at Trabolgan, we offer Halloween themed breaks to ensure that all of the family can join in with the fun, and the highlight is our Dare to Scare Walk, an eerie event that we know you’ll love.
Our Halloween events include an amazing TeamStar Halloween Show, Halloween Fancy Dress and a Halloween disco, so you can enjoy a fun-filled occasion without even thinking about the organisation! You can take part in an exciting range of sporting and adventure activities, too, and relax in your self catering accommodation when you’re all partied out. We can’t wait to see you!
Make Your Halloween Special:
1. Think about your children’s limits. Some children love to be terrified, but for others, a mild scare is more than enough. Be aware of what your children can cope with and don’t try to push them to get involved in events they aren’t ready for. Not all ‘family friendly’ events are designed with sensitive children in mind, so be aware that your judgement is more likely to be appropriate for your child than general recommendations.
2. Get involved. The best family traditions are the ones that every member of the family can enjoy, so don’t sit on the sidelines and leave all the fun to the kids! Go trick-or-treating together, or play a family game of apple bobbing, or simply snuggle up with The Addams Family for a film night and a hot chocolate.
3. Be safe. Halloween is much more fun if there’s no real fear involved, so don’t forget to take safety seriously. Don’t let little ones go trick-or-treating without a much older child or adult to remind them about road safety and stranger danger, and do not risk candles setting fire to flammable costumes but opt for LED candles or torches instead.
4. Make it fun. It’s great fun to create a low key party at home where everyone has a good time! Set up some games and make some spooky snacks, invite some friends and neighbours, and make the most of the chance to celebrate the season together.
5. Be thoughtful. If you’re expecting guests or trick-or-treaters, take a moment to think about the best treats to have on offer. Having a range of treats may work well for you, but if you are presenting a bowl for small children to ‘grab’ from, be prepared that some children may have allergies or dietary needs, and add some plain sweets or chocolate and a few apples to ensure that everyone is happy.
Are You Looking for a Halloween Weekend Break in Ireland?
At Trabolgan Holiday Village, we have a great range of activities and sports for the whole family, and we know that everyone will find something that they love. Our entertainment programme is designed to keep children and adults happy throughout your family break, and we’ve got a wide variety of accommodation to suit every taste and budget.
Our staff are always on hand to help you with your booking, and we can tell you more about our special offers and events. We offer week, weekend or midweek breaks at Trabolgan, and we have package deals available throughout the year. Simply call our reservations team on +353 (0) 21 4661551 or visit us online now.