Escape The January Blues: Visit Trabolgan!January 3, 2018
Happy New Year from everyone here at Trabolgan Holiday Village! It’s going to be a big year for us in 2018, and we can’t wait to welcome you when you take a family break in Ireland. This year, we’re investing over €2 million in our fabulous facilities, ensuring an even better holiday experience with something for everyone in the family to enjoy.
This year will see the arrival of a new covered Plaza area at Trabolgan, connecting all your favourite entertainment and dining experiences under one roof. This 18,000 sq foot structure will make it even easier to enjoy adventures and family time at Trabolgan, without the risk of rain interrupting your day. We’ve also upgraded all our Chestnut and Alpine accommodation for 2018, and we know you’ll love all the little extra touches that make your holiday better.
Our Favourite Things To Do At Trabolgan:
- Swim. Our leisure facilities were awarded a 2017 White Flag for Excellence, so whether you make the most of the Super Waterslide and Wavemaker, or paddle in the jungle themed toddler pool with your tots, we know that you will love the subtropical Pool Paradise complex.
- Try new sporting activities. You can choose activities to suit the whole family, from 18 hole par 3 golf to badminton, soccer and tennis, and our indoor sports hall gives you great options even if the weather is unpredictable.
- Explore children’s play areas. Let’s face it, when children are happy, their parents will enjoy their holiday too. We’ve got some wonderful play areas for children, including a wooden wonderland, indoor Jungle Safari and eco-friendly playground, so there’s no need to worry about running out of things to do!
- Enjoy entertainment. We’ve a host of fun and fabulous characters to entertain the children on holiday at Trabolgan, and plenty of tribute acts, shows and activities on offer for the grown-ups as well.
- Find new adventures. Our Trabolgan Adventure Sports programme is designed for thrill seekers to try different experiences and find a new hobby. Offering activities such as zip wire, abseiling and climbing, on our Trabolgan 12 metre Tower, as well as the Bounce Zone, WaterWalkerz, combat laser, archery and go-karting, this is the highlight of the holiday for many older children, teens and adults.
Fantastic Family Holidays in Ireland?
Trabolgan Holiday Village is the perfect destination for a family holiday in Ireland, with a great choice of luxurious self-catering accommodation on site. If you prefer, you can visit our touring caravan site and make the most of the outdoors while you enjoy your holiday with us.
Our activities and entertainment programmes have been carefully created to keep the whole family happy, and we’ll be delighted to help with any aspect of your holiday planning. Book your holiday today by calling our reservations team on +353 (0) 21 4661551 or visit us online now.