5 Brilliant Breakfast IdeasMarch 12, 2018
Here at Trabolgan Holiday Village, family fun is our priority. We’ve got a great range of activities and entertainment that everyone will enjoy, and we know you’ll love our new covered plaza area which means that even the rain won’t stop the fun.
This year, we’ve updated several of our luxury self-catering accommodation options, so your family break is even more of a pleasure. We’ve come up with some brilliant breakfast ideas so you can enjoy some family cooking time on your holiday, and these are all great ways to start your day whether you’re at home or away.
Our Favourite Family Breakfast Ideas:
• Pancakes. A stack of warm pancakes is a lovely way to start the day, and you can make it an indulgent experience with a jug of maple syrup and some fresh berries. You’ll find a fabulous variety of recipes online, from the basic crepe to the extra special cloud pancakes, so you can experiment with different styles and find your favourites.
• Scrambled eggs. Scrambled eggs cooked to perfection are unbeatable as a breakfast treat, and even the youngest children can get involved in the cooking process. You can enjoy scrambled eggs with toast, or on lightly toasted muffins with smoked salmon for a gourmet holiday treat.
• Fry up. There’s nothing like a good fry up to set you up for a day of sporting activities, so stock up your fridge and treat yourselves to all your family favourites. From fried potatoes or hash browns, to tomatoes, bacon, eggs and mushrooms, everyone can put together their favourite combinations and tuck in.
• Porridge. It may not seem as indulgent as other options, but porridge is a fantastic fuel for the day and can be made very special with some delicious toppings. Try chopped nuts and berries, or dried fruit and maple syrup, and enjoy feeling nourished all day.
• Smoothies. Kids love making smoothies and they are ideal for breakfast as you can relax knowing that they’ve already enjoyed several of their five a day. Add a banana and some berries to your blender with a handful of almonds and some creamy almond milk for a delicious start to the morning, or add some kale and superfood powders for a breakfast drink that’ll add a spring to your step all day long.
Fantastic Family Holidays in Ireland?
Trabolgan Holiday Village is the ideal destination for a family holiday in Ireland, with a great choice of luxurious self-catering accommodation on site.Call our reservations team on +353 (0) 21 4661551 or visit us online now.