Download our 2017 Membership Application Form
Your membership benefits include:
- It’s always Summer in our Sub-Tropical Swimming Pool and Indoor Water Centre,
- Feel healthy and refreshed at our Fully-Fitted Gymnasium, Sauna, Steam Room & Spa Bath
- Sports facilities such as indoor sports hall, astro-turf soccer pitch, basketball, tennis and badminton courts
- 18 hole par 3 cliff top golf course
- Indoor & outdoor children's play area's
- Live kids entertainment shows or meet and greets including: Peppa Pig and George and Ben and Holly as well as Trabolgan's own characters Florrie the Fox, Bonnie the Bunny, Wez the Weasel and Billy the Badger NEW FOR 2017!
- Access to amusement arcades, shops, bars, restaurants and nightly entertainment, car parking also included.
2017 Exclusive Members Offers (t&c apply):
- €5 Day Visitor Entry for members family & friends
- 10% off Food Outlets including Sally O'Hara's family restaurant, Cotters Carvery, Casey's Fast Food & Sports Hall Coffee shop
- Half Price Entry to the Trabolgan Bird of Prey Centre
- €5 fee for all Trabolgan Adventure Sport Activities
- Special Events Throughout the Year
- Text and Email Alerts
Trabolgan Holiday Village also offer members a host of other activities including 9 Hole Fun Crazy Golf, TAS adventure sport activities, Bird of prey educational centre, Kayleigh's sanctuary for exotic pets, Pottery studio, bowling all available at an additional cost.
*Restrictions apply, pre booking is required on certain activities. All subject to availability.
For further details or to book your 2017 Trabolgan membership please contact our Groups Co-ordinator on (021) 4661551 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Dates Trabolgan Close
Trabolgan will close for the following dates throughout the 2017 season
Mon 27th- Thurs 30th March, Mon 3rd - Thurs 6th April, Tues 2nd - Thurs 4th May, Mon 25th - Thurs 28th Sept, Mon 2nd to Thurs 5th Oct, Mon 9th - Thurs 12th Oct, Mon 16th - Thurs 19th Oct, Mon 23rd - Thurs 26th Oct inclusive
During special event weekends/weeks activities will run on a limited basis with no entertainment on during these dates
Friday 31st March - Sunday 2nd April, Friday 9th June - Thursday 15th June, Friday 23rd June - Thursday 29th June, Friday 6th October -8th October & Friday 13th October - 15th October inclusive.
All membership is subject to availability and is on a first come first served basis. All members offers are subject to availability. Discounts and offers can not be used in conjunction with other offers. For all offers membership card must be produced at point of purchase. Discounts applied to Day Visitor admission applies to member’s families and friends and is subject to day visitor opening hours 9.00am - 6.00pm. Day visitors must be accompanied by members in order to avail of discounts. Membership card must be produced at Kiosk. TAS adventure sports are subject to availability, weather conditions and minimum numbers. Pre-booking and age and height restrictions apply. Opening hours and dates may be subject to change. Note: 2 x passport photos of each member will be required for issuing membership I.D. card. Each Individual member must show I.D. on entry to the village and pool / sports areas. Opening and closing times of facilities are subject to change without notice.