Day Visits to Trabolgan- Opens from the 24th March 2017
Trabolgan has an exciting range of activities for young and old, so make sure you don’t miss out! Admission Fee is payable on entrance to Trabolgan and prebooking for Day Visits is not essential however some activities including TAS adventure sports may require pre-booking in advance of arrival.
Day Visitors are welcome on park from 9am - 6pm
2017 Day Visitor Prices
|€10 per person
||€45 (2 adults & 3 children)
|Toddlers up to 2 years old
Indoor Pool Paradise- (*2pm- 5pm 24th March / 9am - 5pm 25th & 26th March)
- Entrance and parking
- Use of indoor and outplayarea's
- Entrance to live entertainment shows or character meet and greets (no entertainments on Mondays or Fridays on check in days or Tuesdays and Friday on bank holidays- entertainment varies on a daily basis)
- A choice of ONE Of the following- Indoor Pool Paradise OR 1 Adventure Sport Activity OR Bird of Prey Centre OR Par 3 Golf
Located in the main centre our indoor pool paradise offers families the ideal mix of fun and relaxation in balmy temperatures of around 29°C. If you do not redeem your ticket in the pool then an additional fee applies for entry payable at the pool reception desk-
€8 per person (toddlers up to 2 years free)
NB- All Children under the age of 14 years old must be accompanied by a responsible adult, over the age of 18, when attending our Pool. The adult must remain in the pool in constant supervisiion of children 10 years and under. The adult must remain on the pool deck supervising children from 11-13 years of age.
Trabolgan Adventure Sports (TAS)
These activities are located in and around the Sports Hall area and an additional cost applies. Tickets can be purchased at the Sports Hall Coffee Shop. TAS
- Body Zorbing €7 (12 yrs), Combat Laser €10 (8 yrs), Archery €7 (8 yrs)
- Trabolgan Tower- Climbing €7, Abseiling €7, Zip Wire €7 (all 6 yrs)
- Go Karts (singe or double) €7 (minimum height of 150cm operates on a queing basis once tickets purchased)
- Quad Bikes €7 (age 8-11 yrs)
- Bounce Zone- Bungee Trampolines €5 (6 yrs), Inflatable Activities from €2 per person (6 yrs), Water Walkerz €4 (6 yrs)
- Mini Kart €2 per child per session - coin operated (age 4-8 yrs)
- Mini Trampolines €3 per child per session
NB- All TAS activities are subject to availability & weather conditions. Minimum numbers may be required to run certain activities. Age and height restrictions apply. Prebooking may be required. Please visit the sports hall information or call in advance on 021 4661551 to check availability or book activities.
Located across from our information point and our outdoor playareas, Florrie's Fun Crazy Golf offers 9 fun and challenging holes for all the family to enjoy.
€4 per person
& €5 refundable deposit for clubs and balls
Bird of Prey Educational Centre-
Located at the clubhouse on our golf course be sure to visit our Bird of Prey Educational Centre where you will see Hawks, Falcons and Owls.
€4 per person
for a family of 4 (subject to opening dates and times)
Crafty Hands Pottery Studio
Get creative at our Pottery Studio is located in the main centre.
Prices start from €10 per person (subject to opening dates and times, prebooking may be required)
Dates Trabolgan Close
Trabolgan will close for the following dates throughout the 2017 season
Mon 27th- Thurs 30th March, Mon 3rd - Thurs 6th April, Tues 2nd - Thurs 4th May, Mon 25th - Thurs 28th Sept, Mon 2nd to Thurs 5th Oct, Mon 9th - Thurs 12th Oct, Mon 16th - Thurs 19th Oct, Mon 23rd - Thurs 26th Oct inclusive
During special event weekends/weeks activities will run on a limited basis with no entertainment on during these dates
Friday 31st March - Sunday 2nd April, Friday 9th June - Thursday 15th June, Friday 23rd June - Thursday 29th June, Friday 6th October -8th October & Friday 13th October - 15th October inclusive.
*All day visits subject to Trabolgan terms and conditions.